Posted on January 31 by
in Blog
1 cup coffee
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 Tbsp. coconut oil
1 Tbsp. organic unsalted butter
1 scoop of Sports Research Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides
Blend all ingredient together for one minute to create froth.
(257 calories, 0g of carbs, 26 grams of fat and 6 grams of protein)

12/3 RULE

Posted on January 23 by
in Blog
If you are struggling to get some weight off, the timing of your food may be playing a factor. Stick to the 12/3 rule to help burn fat.
Have at least 12 hours between dinner and breakfast (6:00 pm and 6:00 am).
Dinner needs to be at least 3 hours before bed (dinner at 6:00 pm and bed at 9:00 pm).
This style of eating will allow for more fat burning, a metabolism boost and detox of your brain and body while you are sleeping.


Posted on January 17 by
in Blog
We all know that spices and herbs are medicinal. Turmeric is one that has numerous health benefits, including reducing over all inflammation in the body.
For maximum absorption, buy a brand that contains black pepper in it and consume with some fat. If you can't find one with pepper, take the turmeric with your eggs in the morning and add your your own black pepper. The dosage should be at least 1 gram per day.

The Power of Goal Setting

Posted on January 09 by
in Blog
A study done at Harvard Business School lookedat the importance of setting goals. They found 84% of graduates had no specific goals at all, 13% had goals but were not written down, and only 3% had clear written goals and a strategy to accomplish them.
The results were shocking – the 3% who had written goals and a strategy were earning on average 10x as much as the other 97% combined!
What is Your Why?
Your Why is that deep-down, personal motivation for what you do. Until you identify your Why, you won’t be able to get clear about your What.
For many of you, your Why may include having more energy, fitting into your clothes better, getting rid of elevated blood sugars or high cholesterol or to stop chronic GI issues.
Whatever the case, knowing your why is an incredibly powerful step in the journey toward achieving your goal.
3 Action Steps You Can Do This Week
1. Write down 3 specific goals you want to accomplish in the next 12 months. Be specific. You want your goals to be measurable (so you know when you’ve accomplished them), and include a due date.
2. Once you have that, for each goal identify and list 3-5 personal motivations for WHY this matters.(Why is it important to me? What is at stake if I don’t do this?”) You’re not listing tasks here. Your focus is on the Whys.
3. Prioritize the motivations from most to least important. Now, put your list in an easily accessible place so that you can review it weekly.

Request Appointment

Fill out form below or call 480-540-7865